Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

term 3 goals


Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term i learnt a lot about volcanoes

My reading goal for this term is to read more and more complex books
To achieve my goal I will need to go to library and read books suited for my age
Writing:
This term I learnt to memorise lots of writing implements

My writing goal for Term 2 is better handwriting and puncuation
To achieve my goal I will need to
Maths:
This term I learnt timetable


My math goal for Term 3 is memorise algebra and numbers in sequential order
To achieve my goal I will need to listen hard and work hard
Personal:
This term I learnt to listen to my teacher and behave and pay more attention

My personal goal for Term 3 is to contribute more when in collaborative working
To achieve my goal I will need to listen and work hard


this is my term 3 goals enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment